This unique, behind the scenes experience gives you access to explore restricted areas of the newly redeveloped Kyle Field Stadium.
Tours are offered Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., and Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Tickets can be purchased at the North Side windows at Kyle Field or online in advance.
- The first 25 individuals will be accommodated for each time slot.
- Tours greater than 25 will be treated as an event and should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tours begin at Entry 6 on the north side of Kyle Field (across from the MSC).
- Tickets must be purchased at least 15 minutes before your desired tour.
Ticket Dates & Times
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Monday - Thursday, 2 p.m. (Traditions Tour Only)
12th Man Tour
$12 per person for Kyle Field Stadium tour.
Complete payment for tours is required prior to your time slot. Cash or credit card are accepted. Credit card payments can be made through the links above.
*There is no charge for children who are under the age of 3 years old.
45-60 minute tour includes
- Details of the renovations
- Cool Zone
- View of the stadium from the top level
- West side suites
- Coaches' booth and broadcasting booth
- Field access
- An Aggie football souvenir
Tour routes are subject to change. Please expect large amounts of walking. If accommodations need to be made for a more accessible route, please notify.
- Flash photography is allowed, but we ask you to respect the privacy of our coaches, staff, and student-athletes. No pictures or autographs are allowed of student-athletes.
- Late requests and walk-ups are approved depending on availability of open tour slots.
- Keep in mind there is a lot of walking on the tour, however, Kyle Field is ADA accessible. Please provide notice prior to your tour if any accommodations need to be made for a more accessible route.
- 24-hour written notice of cancellation is required. Email email@example.com.
- For more information call 979-847-8131.
Please follow university guidelines for parking. The Athletics Department will not be responsible for parking citations.
Recommended parking is Koldus (UCG) public parking garage located across the street from Kyle Field off Houston Street.
For more information on visitor parking and rates, please visit the Transportation Services website.